Baby crap, I mean, baby food Vlog

Well everyone, I finally did it. I make my first vlog. I did it on tips for living with gastroparesis because one of my favorite lupie peoples has gastroparesis issues and so do I. I've been going through it for a few weeks actually with this bout. Last time was three months. Yay! Friday I see my Rheumatologist. I received a call today from my family practitioner's clinic and they offered me an appointment for tomorrow with another doctor who I cannot stand. I told the guy I actually have standards and there's a reason she's the only person with openings. He wasn't happy with me about that. It's one thing when you're behavior is as caustic as House but when you're not that good, we have a problem. Don't front if you can't rep it lady. So, I cannot get in with that doc until next month. That's cool, I'll be shooting myself up with Benlysta before then and praying that helps. Or, not, we'll see. I'll find out Friday which means you'll find out Friday, or shortly there after.

That evil Pinkie Pie doll never went off so I had to re-hide her. It's all about the shenanigans in this house. My son didn't do the dishes like he was supposed to so I put Vaseline on his door knob. Both sides. This one likes to use my being down as a way to not do what he needs to do so he's gonna learn that that is a bad idea. He hates people going into his room so, I'll leave proof I've been in his room every day until he pulls his head out of his rear. Anyway, talking about my kids, I have to pick them up. Here is the YouTube link to my gastroparesis video. Hope you like it. Have a great day!!!!


https://youtu.be/no2SX97zv8Y

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let me introduce myself and lets talk fatigue

Lupus can teach others how to be better people

Lupus Arthritis