Creepy Pinkie Pie

Greetings everyone! Well, I have taken myself out to lunch in an attempt to keep myself busy since I am recording my parody to “Let it Go” called, “Prednisone” today at 2:00pm PST. I am so nervous. Will I actually be able to eat? The food here is great and it’s my friend’s restaurant, Happy Teriyaki, in Lacey, Washington. I got my food and almost threw up since I still have trouble eating but at least I’m not at home singing loud enough to piss off the neighbors and I have my laptop. I will try to stuff something down. Chicken teriyaki is one of my favs and it hurts my heart that I am looking at this but struggle to get a bite in. I hope they aren’t offended when I have to get a doggy bag and put most of this food in it. I will tag Lenny, my friend the owner, in my Facebook share so he’ll know it wasn’t him just incase it gets back to him since he’s currently on the grill. (I did use pot later and ate is all. It was great!)
Random selfie which I don't exactly do often, ever.

As an individual with lupus related “stomach issues” I generally know where the bathroom is and am ready for that beeline if needed because who wants to start dry heaving in a restaurant. That’s a great way to endear yourself to someone you care about. The first time I’m here while he’s here and I make a scene by dry heaving in the barf bag I have in my purse for all to hear and ruin everyone else’s appetite and dining experience. Perhaps I should’ve gone to McDonald’s instead. At least if I get sick there and turn people off of the “double arches” I’ll be doing a public service.
MMMMMM...The meal when it came out verses the meal when I had to doggie bag it.


I borrowed my son’s nice ear buds so while record I can sing with the original vocalist in one ear in order to try to sing relatively on key. I’m hoping it helps. I need to make a video for it too. I’m hoping to get that done next week but we’ll see. I don’t want to release the song without the video but I get over excited so who knows what I’ll do. The other day I sent a Vicodin induced email requesting a date to participate in open mic night at the Tacoma Comedy Club in Tacoma, Washington. I didn’t get a response and realized, I was on Vicodin when I wrote it. I didn’t do the best job ever writing that email. So, I wrote another one. Still no answer, but I’ll include that email in this post because I feel like it was kind of amusing…..

Greetings. My name is Michelle Scheeland. I sent a Vicodin inspired email last month regarding participating in Open mic night sometime in October. (Dental work) Now that I am no longer on Vicodin, I feel like, yeah, I still want to do it! Go Vicodin! But, I do need a date so I can tell my friends and enemies when to come watch me jettison to greatness and/or fall on my face. I have done both within minutes of each other and it's worked out alright. So far. No literally, I fell on my face in the cage during a kickboxing match while my opponent was no where near me, but I won, so greatness. I called this morning and was told to email you again so here we go. I recently got approved for ads to be included onto my blog so I must not suck too bad.

https://lupusfightermichelle.blogspot.com/

I have three boys, two of which are teens and I have some stories about that. I have been training for fighting for years but am overweight right now because of Lupus and since they don’t have a Jaba the Hut weight category, I cannot fight at this time. I am a cardio instructor for the Academy of Brian Johnson’s in Lacey and when I can’t work out, I have a pimped out, purple My Little Pony, Xenomorph cane I use for balance. I have been through a lot between living in a wheelchair and living in a motor home with three boys, two 100 plus pound dogs and cat. I have a disease that it actively trying to make life miserable so I use comedy and marijuana to get through it all. I enjoy making other people laugh as well. So, I would very much like to hear from you and I promise I'll try not to send you drug induced emails in the future.

Have a great day.

I wrote the above on Friday and today is Sunday. It’s been so much fun lately. The recoding didn’t turn out well, the recording of Prednisone. I booked another two hours for Monday to work on it but I may need to reschedule. Having the vocalist in my ear ended up being a bad idea and a waste of time and money. Also, I think my ear issues are so bad lately they may be interfering with my hearing myself. Or, it could be not having sung for nearly 20 years. Or, both.

So my ears hurt so badly that I am getting desperate for help. Like, desperate. I called a nurse’s hotline who sent me to an appointment line. The appointment line told me there aren’t any appointments available and that I should go to the E.R. anyway. For real!?! The E.R. hasn’t helped with this twice, the migraine medications have only helped a little with it and pot isn’t touching it. It feels like a double ear infection. It feels like a rod of pain radiating from one ear to the other. When it goes away, my ear(s) either itch or the sound muffles and sometimes I hear ringing. I am two seconds from running up on a doctor’s office and demanding to be seen. I feel like what’s his name in, As Good as it Gets, because he demanded to be seen right then and harassed the psychiatrist trying to be seen without an appointment. He was like, I have OCD, I’m in crisis here. You really expect me to make an appointment?

Doctors! I have an autoimmune disorder. I’m in crisis. You really expect me to make an appointment? What kind of drugs are you on? Send me to a special needs doctor or group that can handle same day or actual 24 hour appointments when I’m in crisis and in desperate need of help. E.R.‘s are generally useless for autoimmune disorders like Lupus. My last E.R. doctor was such a vagina face I had to have my Rheumatologist call in Prednisone because he wouldn’t do it himself. This not getting adequate help thing is bad for those around me because I have the tendency to get really bitchy when I need help and can’t get it. I’m not mean to receptionists because it’s not their fault; but, they’re also the biggest doctor cock blocks ever, unless I walk in there crying because they want nothing to do with that. I don’t cute cry. I butt ugly cry. It’s hideous. I end up looking like a scrunched up bright red faced Garbage Pail Kid. My crying Garbage Pail Kid name could be Monstrous Michelle.

The other day I called to make an appointment to start the referral process over for my MRI and Neurology because Tricare (insurance company) couldn’t find the authorizations. Well, I told the receptionist that if I don’t get an appointment within X amount of time some shit is gonna go down. Interestingly enough, she found the authorizations and my MRI appointment is this week. She had to resubmit the Neurology authorization because they cannot see me within 30 days in the military clinic so I have to wait longer to try to make an appointment with a civilian doctor. This is assuming whatever doctor I get sent to can see me within a month. Yay!

I had sent my Rheumy a message a week ago and he suggested Benlysta which I can inject myself. So, I’m thinking just for shits and giggles I’ll get my medication and hit up a “safe injection” site in Seattle, if there are any available, and get some pictures. If I’m gonna have to give myself more injections, I give myself B12 injections monthly, I should be in a safe place. For instance, right next to a gaggle of heroin addicts would be a wonderful place to do it. We can share needles. Sharing is caring and it’s better to reuse and recycle.


Well, I have to get going. My ears and hands hurt really bad. I am counting the minutes to bed time. Plus, I'm super excited for tonight because my neighbor gave me her daughter's creepy naked human Pinkie Pie doll that has a glitch in it so she goes off at random times and I hid it in my 14-year-old's bedroom. You can have a chronic illness, life can totally suck, and you can still mess with your children. I cannot wait for the Pinkie Pie madness to begin! :) 
(Major Payne laugh)


You guys have a great night and stay healthy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let me introduce myself and lets talk fatigue

Lupus can teach others how to be better people

Lupus Arthritis